Free Shaun T Workout
Spring Bubbles Kit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Gettin' Buggy for Spring! ** Link-Up Party **

It's here and it's time to share some spring crafts and ideas- kid crafts, mom crafts, decorating ideas, baking ideas, recipes, book suggestions, yard tips (flowers, grass, garden), spring cleaning tips, Easter fun and ideas, outdoor games..........

COME JOIN MY GETTIN' BUGGY FOR SPRING LINK-UP PARTY!!
I'm looking forward to some fantastic spring ideas!!


Old posts are welcome!!  Fresh ideas are wonderful!!
Please be specific- i.e. kid bug craft, sugar cookies, trimming a rose bush, door decoration, washing windows, etc.
This MckLinky will be open through April 20th!!

SAD! :( MckLinky is no longer free so my link-up list is gone.

Here are some of the links that {I think} were on the list.
Positively Splendid-- Funny Bunny Treat Bags
Creation Corner-- Flower Headband and Hair-clip Tutorial
Family Fun-- A Herd of Eggimals
Woo! Jr.-- Easter Mad Libs
Parents-- Paper Blooms (instructions on page 5)
She Wears Flowers-- Flower Garden Toy
Chica and Jo-- Duct Tape Easter Basket & Felt Easter Egg Jelly Bean Bag

4 comments:

Amy @ Positively Splendid said...

Thanks for hosting! I can't wait to explore your blog. :)

Tasha said...

Thanks for inviting me over :)

vanessa said...

Okay, I'm in! :) Better late than never.

Jen said...

Ok- you are distracting me from my Spring Cleaning with this great Spring linky party! I have to blame someone, right? lol

Jen

Related Posts with Thumbnails