10 Cute Printable Paper Dolls

These cute paper dolls would be fun for lots of things: a SUMMER car trip, *fridge magnets, boredom activity for a rainy or snowy day, little girl birthday gift, party activity or favor, stocking stuffer (*in a little magnetic tin), etc..  All of the free printable paper dolls are for non-commercial use.  *One Pearl Button has a Magnetic Paper Doll tutorial.

Wee Wonderfuls has download freebies (mostly patterns)!

Patty Reed Designs has 6 printable dolls! (2)
 
Babalisme has many free printables (*memory game made with her reindeer tags)If you place your cursor over a download link on her blog and the link shows in the bottom left of the computer screen as going to ziddu I would caution you to not go there.  Babalisme has changed her hosting site to Scribd (only a few links are still ziddu) and it's a much nicer site.  You will have to sign up and skip past a couple of 'offers' before the download will happen.  It's worth the trouble though!  Her paper dolls are really sweet!
Halloweenie dress-up boy and girl (4)

Kireei has free printable stickers and paper dolls.  The site is in spanish but all you need to do is click on 'english' under the image and then 'download'. (found via How About Orange)

Terri Pettit has a whole page of paper doll links that she's scanned; she created the Vector Strawberry Shortcake. (found via How About Orange)

The Graphics Fairy has many vintage paper dolls. (9)

Wee Life has paper dolls with clothes and Halloween costumes to color! (10)

This Mama Makes Stuff made a cute Fabric Scrap Paper Doll Kit(I had to include this, even though it's (11) and there's no printable for her sweet and simple doll, because it's such a fantastic idea.)  A little metal box would be perfect for storing regular and magnetic paper dolls.
This top ten eleven paper doll list is linked to Top Ten {Tuesday} on Oh Amanda.  The dolls listed are in no particular order!  **part 2: black-and-white printable paper dolls


14 comments:

Angie @ The Country Chic Cottage said...

Great links -- thanks!!

Penny@FOSTER2FOREVER said...

Wish I had a little girl! Maybe soon???

thecoolmom said...

Awesome links. My younger girls are going the benefit greatly from these links this summer. Thanks!

Amy @ Raising Arrows said...

These are wonderful! My girls are going to love these! Thanks so much!

Jen said...

Great finds! Grammy just cut out a set of paper dolls for each of my girls.

Eos Mom said...

This is SO AWESOME!!! THanks for all the links, I'm bookmarking your list and printing everything. My daughter is only 1 but I look forward to lots of paper doll fun in the future! Thanks!!!

Marlene W. said...

What super links!! One of our favorites is www.janbrett.com - there are Hedgehog paper dolls there, those are such a hoot :)

Casey said...

VINTAGE STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!! Now THAT'S the Strawberry Shortcake I grew up with. *sigh* Thank you for posting this!
Take care-
Casey in VA

CC said...

I love all the dolls and outfits here: http://www.makingfriends.com/friends/f_themes.htm

The Prudent Homemaker said...

Ooh, fun, you have a couple of ones that I don't have! I don't know how I missed that the Graphics Fairy has paper dolls, too; I haven't been through all of her archives, though.

I was on Babalisme's site the other day, looking at the Fairy tale ones; I missed the others, though! I haven't signed up with the Scribd account, though. so my children are still waiting for printouts (the boys, too; they liked her fairy tale ones!).

I have a list of my favorites (mostly vintage) here:

http://theprudenthomemaker.com/FrugalGifts.aspx

I have other paper printable toy links there as well, in case your litle boys want something else when you start printing stuff for your daughters. . . .

mamalong said...

Don't forget Betsy McCall. http://www.thebleudoor.com/betsymccallhome.htm

Amanda said...

I thought that these were so cute. And will be great for summer activities. Thanks so much. I will be posting a link to these on my blog CouponingwithAmanda@blogspot.com.

This is Carrie said...

If you wait just a couple more days, I will be posting a bunch of downloadable scrap fabric dress-up dolls at "Skip to my Lou's Craft Camp".

Thanks for the link!

Carrie @ thismamamakesstuff.com

The Mom-tage said...

These are adorable. I added them to our list of summer activities at http://themomtage.com

http://www.themomtage.com/2010/06/free-or-really-cheap-summer-kid.html