Free Shaun T Workout
Spring Bubbles Kit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Easy Frog Craft



frog craft

I take my son to Circle Time every Thursday where they read a few books on a topic and do a craft.  Yesterday was all about frogs and the kids made this fun frog blower.  I asked the teacher where she got the idea and she said they've done it for a couple years now and she couldn't remember.  I traced and scanned my son's frog so you can make an easy frog craft with the kids.  Find the download on google docs: frog craft with blower
Trace the frog pattern on foam, cut it out, and glue on googly eyes. Then push a party blower through the cut slits.  
(Martha Stewart has instructions for handmade party blowers)


Have fun catching some flies-- ribbit, ribbit!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails