Spring Beanbags

spring beanbags-- eggs, rainbow, bunny, flower
It's really a no-brainer but when I saw Make and Takes idea to use hot glue and felt to make beanbags I was in love. We went to town for Valentine's Day and made 25 hearts for a school V-day party plus a quick heart beanbag toss set for some cousins (reused a cool whip container covered with felt to hold the hearts).  Then we made shamrocks and rainbows for St. Patrick's Day. The rainbows fit right in to this spring set too and the adorable bunny beanbag idea came from Two Straight Lines (her bunnies are definitely much cuter though).  I ran out of beans and had old rice so that's what I used for all of the beanbags shown in the picture.

1 comment:

Love and Lollipops said...

I love my glue gun! These bean bags are awesome!

Georgia :)