Peep and the Big Wide World Review


It's no secret that I'm a fan of Peep and the Big Wide World--  I love that each episode has science or math for little minds, silly stuff to laugh at and funny characters that keep the attention of little eyes!

I was sent Peep and the Big Wide World DVDs to watch with my kids.  Our favorite episode in Peep and the Big Wide World: Bringing Spring is Stick With Me where "Peep goes in search of his favorite (lost) dandelion seed, and discovers that the world is full of sticky things."  We love to sing and even dance to the catchy theme song.  After each episode they show real kids having fun with the shows concept and it gets my kids' minds thinking of what they can do.


Here are a few more titles that will keep Peep viewers happy!


* I was provided with Peep entertainment and the views expressed are my own.

1 comment:

alexrobort said...

hi, it is one of the my favorite programs. we are fans of peep and the big wide world.