REUSED a 21.8 oz. Nesquik container to make the kit (6½" tall) and our bubbles and blower fit perfect.
* supplies: container, Mod Podge, patterned paper, wide ribbon (½" to 1"), 2 brads
* cut your patterned paper- mine were 1½" and 1" strips
* apply Mod Podge in small sections and smooth paper strips down
* when the container is covered apply a thin layer of Mod Podge on top of strips and allow to dry
* cut a 2½" piece of wide cloth ribbon, fold ends under a ½", make a slit with a craft knife, push brad through
* cut a small slit in both sides of container with knife and attach your ribbon strap
in the bubbles kit: the best bubbles (or make good homemade bubbles), bubble blowers, a few small bubbles (less spilling-- find them at party stores or Walmart) for kids and any friends that come around at the park, a baggie of wipes (for the clean-freak momma like me!)
(binoculars, magnifying glass, top, mini frisbee, bouncy ball, etc.)!! An 'outside fun kit' would make a unique kid birthday gift!! ☺
* featured on:
Weekend Roundup @ One Pretty Thing
* linked to:
Mod Podge Mania @ This is the Year...
Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts
Creative Cats @ Poppies at Play
Spring has Sprung @ It's FUN to Craft
Craft Concoction Friday @ That's So Cuegly!
Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots & Jello
Show and Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
Making the World Cuter Monday
Made by You Monday @ SkipTo My Lou
Earth Day Craft Challenge @ Make and Takes