Made by Joel (a cool and creative dad)

Did you miss the first fantastic find I posted about from Made by Joel-- Printable Paper City??  This guy's creativity and simplistic approach to playing amazes me!  His kids are lucky to have such a cool and fun dad!  I basically browsed every post on Made by Joel and found many great things to add to my kid list.  It's so nice of him to take the time to share these creative ideas with us!!  You need to check out the site for yourself but here's some posts I really like:

Match Game (you could make it a toddler memory game)

Zip Line Toy (soooo creative)

Toddler Stilts (definitely a safer option over Classic Can Stilts)

Cereal Box Marble Run (my kind of fun-- reuse and then recycle)

Wall Hanging Box Aquarium (seriously, we're making one or two so the kids will stop asking for a real pet)

Tin Can Telephones (hooray for old fashioned communication)

1 comment:

TomandSteph said...

Wow! That's the kind of creative I wish I can be someday. What awesome ideas! I didn't know what to expect with the toddler stilts, but those are perfect. :)