My Son Likes Mazes

My 4 year old likes mazes a lot.  I'm making him a folder full of fun, mostly mazes, like the Mad Libs Travel Folder I made this summer.  I started searching for printable mazes and found mazes on Woo! Jr. but they're on the difficult side for a preschooler.  In a September post Wendy said she takes requests so I asked her if it was possible to create some little kid mazes.  She responded quickly and posted 9 awesome easy kids mazes in no time!  They are are just what I wanted and I know my son will enjoy them!  Thanks Wendy!  
*maze image from Microsoft Clip Art

A few more sites that have printable mazes:
DLTK Mazes
Busy Bee Kids Printable Mazes
Mr Printables Printable Mazes (via Pinterest)

Kaboose Animal Mazes
All Kids Network Printable Mazes for Kids
Lakeshore Learning Alphabet Mazes (under Language Arts category)

2 comments:

Anne@LittleSproutBooks said...

Not only are mazes fun, but they're excellent practice of fine motor control and preparation for tracing and/or writing letters! Thanks for all the resources!

Wendy Piersall said...

You're so welcome Chels - send more requests anytime! :)