Love and Lollipops is More Than Sweet

At first it was the 'sweet' little blog name (and a nice comment) that intrigued me to visit Love and Lollipops.  After I took a little time to look around I knew it was more than sweet!  The blog author, Georgia, lives in South Africa...her header says,"growing children's hearts and minds to be of the lovely kind"...she's a "Mom, Psychologist, and Photographer"...she has happy, fun, and creative posts...she's new to blogging (but doing fantastic)!   I've had a few e-mail interactions with Georgia and she's a friendly (and genuine) blogger!!  I like what she said in a recent e-mail reply, "I'm all about "bright and happy" if I can achieve it.  That's what I love about the blog space...it feels like it's my own little magazine!"  She's a natural at 'happy' in my opinion.  I enjoy Georgia's blog a lot and hope you will too!

It's winter in Cape Town so Georgia and her boys are creating inside...



Georgia is busy creating too...



Some more Love and Lollipop posts that I like...
•Love Connections-- "Do you ever stop and suddenly realize that you haven't connected with your child for a few days?"
•Memetales-- kids' digital books
•No-Sew Caterpillar and Butterfly-- craft that goes along with a Memetales book
•Fun with Felt-- I love that Georgia was inspired by a little puzzle that makes her happy.


*All photos from Love and Lollipops (used with written permission).

3 comments:

Love and Lollipops said...

Hi Chels!

I am so tickled and TOUCHED by this lovely post - all about me! Thanks so much for featuring me!

Georgiax

maya said...

Yeah - thanks for featuring Georgia! I think she is awesome - we LOVE her contributions to Memetales :)

vanessa @ silly eagle books said...

Georgia is amazing and so genuine! I love her blog and all her great ideas. :)