Friendly Blogger: Vanessa from Silly Eagle Books



Silly Eagle Books
Vanessa is the 'author' of the blog Silly Eagle Books.  She's also mom to a 3 year old girl and an avid children's vintage book collector!  Through reading her blog I know that she is a dedicated mom who spends quality time with her daughter.  She lets her former English teacher/writer/editor background shine through in her blog writing.  Some of my favorites about Silly Eagle Books are the photos Vanessa shares out of books, the book posts that have a suggested activity (easy preschool time ), and the simplicity of the blog.  There's a sweet story behind the naming of the blog and you can read about that on her FAQ page!

I wanted to get to know Vanessa a little more so I asked her some questions:

Head on over to Silly Eagle Books for good book reading suggestions and easy crafts too!

3 comments:

Infant Bibliophile said...

Fun interview; I love Vanessa's blog too!

vanessa said...

Aww...thanks, Chels! I love your blog so much, too. You find the best stuff on the web AND you are one heck of a good commenter! You always having something positive to say and it makes me smile when I see you have left a message for me. I'm glad we are friends--thanks for being so generous and featuring me today. :)

Annette said...

Great interview! I think Vanessa is great, too. And now I know I'm not the only one who likes to sleep late (or at least stay in bed till 8) and go to bed early.