POM Wonderful- Sugar Cookie Frosting

.....continued from Fall in Love with POM Wonderful.  

 Isn't this sugar cookie frosting color just gorgeous?  It wasn't achieved with food coloring-- nope!  I used PM Wonderful 100% juice.  I added it mostly for the color but the SMALL hint of pomegranate taste is yummy too!  Share the love during February by giving heart cookies to neighbors or friends!

POM Wonderful Sugar Cookie Frosting
2 ¾ cups powdered sugar
4 Tbsp. softened butter
4 Tbsp. POM Wonderful juice
1 Tbsp. milk
Mix and heat a little in microwave if needed.  Frost some yummy sugar cookies!  Frosting will glaze over making the cookies easy to store in a container.  Keep unused frosting covered in fridge and warm up to soften when needed to frost cookies.

Print the recipe for the soft sugar cookies pictured.  It's the only recipe I use.

See all POM Love ideas!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

That look so yummy. I want to come over for milk and cookies

Meghan said...

What a great idea! I love that color. I bet you could use it for a bridal shower too.