Three Little Pigs Guest Post on Silly Eagle Books

Silly Eagle Books
My friend Vanessa at Silly Eagle Books has allowed me to be her guest today (my first guest post) I'm sharing some Three Little Pigs books, a craft my daughter and I made long ago, and some fun three pigs links!  See my interview about Vanessa from January.  I enjoy everything about Silly Eagle Books including these great posts: ABCs with food, big list of birthday books, huge list of books to sing, knock-knock valentines, bottle cap animals. If you read with your kids Silly Eagle Books is a fantastic blog!

1 comment:

Love and Lollipops said...

Hi there!

I'm so glad I found you again. I have visited your blog before and bookmarked many of your fun craft ideas. But as bookmarks go...one forgets about them! I'm so glad that Vanessa had you as a guest post today! I am subscribing now, so I won't miss a thing!

Regards,
Georgia